In order to protect your investment, proper maintenance is key to efficient operation. A maintenance can help save energy and can keep your unit performing at its best.
The follows items are what must be included in a maintenance:
- Checking system functions
- Checking operation pressures
- Checking refrigerant piping
- Inspection of all electrical connections
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning of the inside coil
- Cleaning of the blower assembly
- Cleaning of the condenser coil
- System explanation to the customer if required
To stay within the conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty, the maintenance/service should be done by a certified HVAC-R technician.
- Who should do a deep cleaning of my unit?
- It is recommended to get a deep cleaning by a professional HVAC-R technician periodically, otherwise the unit could get damaged and could possibly void the warranty.
- How often should I get my ductless heat pump deep cleaned ?
- the frequency of doing a deep cleaning can vary depending on numerous factors. When we do our cleanings, we can show you how to verify so you’ll know when it’s time to call us for another deep cleaning.
- What happens if I don’t get my ductless heat pump deep cleaned?
- Your unit will more than likely run less efficiently, and mold and mildew could possibly form.
- What does your deep cleaning involve?
- In order to do a good job, a portion of the indoor unit will be dismantled and cleaned thoroughly, as well, we will also deep clean the outdoor unit. During the process, we will also do the regular maintenance checks that are listed above.